- What are Mata Payal’s working hours (hours of operation)?
11:00 am to 8:30 pm (IST), Monday to Sunday.
- How can I make purchase?
By following simple steps, you can place an order:
- You can checkout our wide range of products and select for an item you wish to buy.
- Tap Add to Cart.
- When you’ve finished adding items to your cart, tap the Shopping Cart icon.
- Review your selection by clicking the ‘Cart’ link at the top of the page. You can use the ‘Remove from Box’ link to delete items from your Cart.
- Tap Proceed to checkout and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Review your order information and tap Place your order to complete your purchase.
- You’ll see an order confirmation screen when your purchase has been completed.
- Do we have a store?
Yes, we do have a store at #441 sampige main road 7th cross malleshwaram Bangalore 560003. For further assistance on our location you can use our Google direction number “XHXC+FJ”. Contact Ph-6366702206, Landline – 08023562905 .
- How long does it take for an order to be delivered to me?
We thrive to deliver most of our domestic orders within 7 business days and international orders can take up to 15 business days to be delivered.
- Can I cancel my order?
Cancellation within 24 hours of placing the order is available.
We regret to inform you that we will be unable to cancel the order once the order is out for delivery.
- Can someone else receive my delivery?
Yes, they can. The delivery person will call you before the delivery to ensure the timing and your presence. You can instruct him on the details of the recipient of the courier.
- Can I get ENGRAVING done?
Yes absolutely, we offer the option to personalize your jewelry by engraving it with the inscription of your choice. For further details you can email us at [email protected]
- How can I pay after placing an order?
We accept the following payment option:
9. What should I do if my payment fails?
- For orders to be delivered in India, we also offer Cash on Delivery.
- Credit card / Debit card / All International cards
- Direct bank transfer.
- We accept payment via Paytm, PayPal, Google Pay (all UPI).
- Prices quoted are based on India delivery. For non-India deliveries local tax will apply and the price may be adjusted at check out.
In case of a payment failure, please retry keeping in mind the following:
- Please recheck if the information provided is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, and password (for net banking); and that your internet connection is not disrupted in the process.
- If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 10 business days. For any further clarification, you can email us at [email protected] or contact us at Ph– 6366702206 , Landline – 080-23562905.
- How should I know the products you sell are authentic?
We unconditionally guarantee that every item we sell is 100% authentic and that the materials used are true, and go through strict quality check.
- What size should I choose?
Most rings and bangles are sold by size. Please check our size description for further details. In addition, our customer care team can answer all your questions on sizing and fit – simply email us at [email protected]
for advice or contact us at – 6366702206.
- Will we get the same design again?
Yes or No?
Most of our pieces are one off a kind and unique. So it’s difficult to get the exact same piece again. We may have similar pieces though. In case of Vintage silver, all pieces are single one of a kind. So you will never find the same piece again.
While we have made every effort to display colours of the products appear as accurately as possible on the website, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen display of any colour will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices vary. Some products may also appear smaller or larger than their image displayed on our website.
- Are the colours of products shown on the website accurate?
- How do I know if an item is in stock?
All items are in stock unless ‘SOLD OUT’ is displayed. Please be aware that even if an item is in your shopping bag, it can still be bought by another customer until you have completed your order. If the product you want to buy is out of stock, please email [email protected]
, to find out if the product can be made available or if the made to order option is available, place an advance order.
- What is the Return Policy?
We provide a 7 Days Return Policy giving you the time to make sure that you have made the best choice. We offer you a 7 days Period to return or exchange the product with no questions asked.
We do not accept returns of customized products.
No returns will be accepted after 7 days.
- Can I add items to an existing order?
Yes, you may add items to an existing order provided we have not yet dispatched it. If we have already dispatched your package, you will need to make a new order.
- How much duties and taxes will I have to pay?
Prices throughout the Website are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR) currency. Payment can only be accepted in the quoted currency. Prices exclude all indirect taxes including Goods and Services Tax (GST). For International deliveries, additional duties and taxes may be applicable for the ordered items as per your country’s regulations, which will be billed separately to you by the courier company at the time of delivery. Prices of the products on the website are subject to change without notice, and can vary from piece to piece, and from time to time, depending on the price of raw materials at the time of production. Gold, silver and precious stones are commodities, with market fluctuations beyond our control. Occasionally, a piece will sell, and then be recreated at a later date with a difference in price. This simply reflects the market value of the raw materials and may not mean that we have increased our mark-up.
For orders shipped within India, prices are exclusive of 3% GST.
Please note we are unable to advise the duty amount. For more information, please write to us on [email protected]