Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of this service are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services.
• Matapayals will not pass on any personal, credit card/ debit card details to any third- party. You understand that any personal content (but not including any of your credit or debit card details) may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and changes to confirm and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit or debit card information will always be encrypted on transfer.
• We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your log in details, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
• We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
• In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall exchange or repair any damaged or defective goods, the question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 7 working days of delivery of the goods and return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
• We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc., we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
• We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
• We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your order please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Each piece of Mata Payal’s is handcrafted, we cannot offer a return on a piece unless it is found to be faulty. In certain circumstances we may be able to offer an exchange for another piece.
Upon receipt of items, the PayPal account, credit or debit card originally used for the purchase will be credited with the cost of the goods (exceptions may apply).
We will process your return within 48 hours of receipt.
- After three failed attempts by our delivery partner to deliver the product, we regret to inform that there we won’t be able to refund or no exchange the product.
- Products retuned in damaged or used condition will not we exchanged.
We Offers free delivery on all items if your total order value is more than INR 3000, Otherwise INR is charged as delivery charges for orders within India
International orders will be charged from your respective countries customs on arrival. As the recipient is liable to pay import duties and local tax levied by the country you are in.
We also ship orders as per customer request date
Even though Mata payal’s shall try to meet the date and time of delivery schedule as given by the user in the order form, any delayed/ early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation from Mata payal’s. Every order is delivered as per specifications of the product mentioned in the website.
Cancellation window will be open for 24 hours once you place the order. However we do not provide cancellation once the product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Mata Payal’s guarantee is simple and straightforward. If something is wrong due to faulty workmanship, we take care of it. It’s a fair way of doing business. That being said, precious metals erode and stones can be damaged over time. When normal wear occurs, repairs can be done in house by our expert staff. Any work performed by a jeweler other than Mata Payal’s automatically voids the warranty. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY. It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain insurance against loss or damage it’s not covered by the warranty.
Defective and damaged items
All parcels must immediately be opened in the presence of the Courier upon receipt of the goods, to verify that the Goods are contained in the parcel are unhampered with and undamaged. You acknowledge that if you fail to do this and subsequently find the Goods are not contained therein, or have been damaged during delivery, we may not be able to claim against the Courier or against our insurers. Accordingly, if you do fail to do this, you agree that you will be solely liable for any such loss or damage and shall waive, release and indemnify us from and against any claims relating there, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
If you receive an item that is defective, damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us within 7 working days. We will help you resolve any issues as quickly as possible by replacing the item, once the faulty item has been returned to us. We will confirm the return address in writing, once you have contacted us about the fault.